An internship with Seva is a wonderful opportunity to serve social causes in India and gain first-hand experience in building a social enterprise from the ground up. We are looking for enthusiastic interns from ages 15-19 who are able to spend 2 hours per week over a period of 4 months with opportunities for extended partnership.
This internship will offer:
1. An active, creative role in building a start-up enterprise
2. A greater understanding of social and economic issues in a developing country like India, and the various ways our non-profit partners are able to help
3. Opportunities to learn about and interact directly with our non-profit partners.
4. Experience and real-world perspective on different aspects of a business: operations, marketing, sales, and accounting.
The intern(s) will be expected to:
1. Come up with creative ways for expanding “Seva” and helping our non-profit partners.
2. Solicit opportunities for and help create product displays for sales at public events and venues.
3. Partner and work closely with us on social media marketing and various sales activities.
If you are interested or would like to learn more, we would love to chat with you. Please fill out our application and we will be in touch with you shortly.